Boy name origins & meanings
- American : Happy
Family name origins & meanings
- German (Käse) : metonymic occupational name for a cheese maker or cheese merchant, from Middle High German kæse ‘cheese’.
- German : topographic name from Rhineland dialect Kas ‘thicket of young oak trees’.
- German : from an unexplained medieval personal name, Cazo.
- Slovenian (Kaše) : nickname for a very small man, from the dialect word keše ‘dwarf’.
- Japanese : written with characters meaning ‘add’ and ‘strait’. This name is found mostly in the Tōkyō area.