Chief Medical Officer and Digital Healthcare Expert
About Dr. Laura Purdy
Dr. Laura Purdy, MD/MBA is a board-certified Family Medicine Physician. She has been licensed in all 50 states plus D.C. Laura Purdy has been featured in numerous major media outlets, including Vogue, People, Glamour, and Forbes. She has also appeared on television news shows such as Fox News, ABC, and NBC as the nation’s leading authority and thought leader on the future of digital healthcare.
Dr. Purdy works with hundreds of telehealth startups offering in-depth digital health expertise and primary care to hundreds of thousands of patients across the United States. Dr. Purdy is the Medical Director/Co-Founder and advisor for more than 50 leading telehealth providers, including Hims and Hers, Wisp, OpenLoop, and MDintegrations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Chief Medical Officer, OpenLoop
- Former Chief Medical Officer, wisp
- Co-Founder, MD Integrations
- Founding Partner, National Medical Director, Rise Medical
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Uniformed Services University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Southern New Hampshire University