In 2012, Brittany earned a Masters degree in Child Development and has worked for the past 20 years as a child development educator and parent advisor. As a mom of two littles, Brittany knows how important it is to stay connected to a community that understands the ups and downs of parenthood; it is wonderful and wonderfully challenging.
- School and Learning3 Tips for a Stress-Free School Morning RoutineBack-to-school season is upon us. If anyone else is wondering where summer went, I totally get it. Seems like just yesterday we were making our summer bucket list and checking it twice, now we are crossing off items on our back-to-school list. Si...Brittany McCabe
- PregnancyMigraines During Pregnancy Could Lead to Serious ComplicationsBeing pregnant is challenging enough but when you add additional complications on top of that it makes it such a struggle. Nine months can quickly stretch into an eternity. Women are far more likely to suffer migraines and that continues to incre...Brittany McCabe
- KidsWhy I Chose to Let My Son Paint His NailsWhat are your thoughts on allowing boys to paint their nails? Is this something that makes you uncomfortable or are you all for it? More: This Is How One Parent Raises Their Gender-Neutral Child Nail Polish for Boys in the Media There has...Brittany McCabe
- Car SafetyIs It Ever Okay to Leave Your Kids in the Car?There are many things our parents did 30 years ago that would have them reported to the Department of Child and Family Services if they were to do it today. Sometimes I fondly think back to my childhood of freely riding my bicycle in the neighbor...Brittany McCabe
- Entertainment and ActivitiesAMC Movie Discounts Summer 2019When it comes to summer break, having some fun activities planned out makes all the difference in your kids’ attitude, as well as yours. It’s important to get out of the house and have some fun. More: How to Make the Transition from the Sc...Brittany McCabe
- Babies and Toddlers3 Tips for Negotiating With Toddlers Inspired by Mindy KalingWe all know toddlers are a strange species. They are temperamental, erratic, and emotionally unstable. At this age they become far more cognitively aware of their needs and how they manage in relation to their environment and their caretakers; ho...Brittany McCabe