Make these special birthday cards and holiday thank-you notes in advance.
- Construction or other paper
- Markers or crayons
- Stickers (optional)
- Cookie cutters (optional)
- Old Christmas cards (optional)
- Scissors (optional)
- Glue (optional)
- Make thank-you cards in advance to help ensure they are sent out promptly when gifts are received.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half or quarters, and have your child decorate it with crayons or markers, or try some of these ideas:
- Decorate the card with Christmas stickers.
- Trace Christmas cookie cutter shapes.
- Trace around your child's hand.
- Cut up and glue on old Christmas cards.
- Rub a crayon sideways over a card with a raised design