Print coloring pages, games, holiday activities, skill-building worksheets, and more!
- Forms and ChartsVolunteer Vacation Group Reflection PagePrint this group volunteer vacation journal page to reflect on your volunteer experience as a family. You can designate one person to record answers while you discuss or you can use this sheet to guide a family chat.
- Parenting Tools PrintablesVolunteer Vacation Kid’s Reflection PageThis kid’s volunteer reflection sheet is a great way for your child to think deeply about their volunteer time and they got out of the experience. Children can write or draw their responses.
- Parenting Tools PrintablesVolunteer Vacation Solo Reflection PageFollow up your volunteer experience with some time to reflect on your experience. Use this solo reflection page for kids (or parents!) who want to write about their time giving back.
- Flowers PrintablesAdult Coloring Page - FlowersAdult coloring pages offer a fun and relaxing activity for moms, teachers, older kids, and teens! Print this one featuring a small floral pattern. Give it as a Mother's Day gift or Teacher Appreciation gift, along with colored pencils or fine-point pens.
- Parenting Tools PrintablesPrintable Pet Care Chart for KidsEncourage kids to help take care of your family's pet! Type in the date, chore descriptions, and names on this interactive printable pet care chart.
- Parenting Tools PrintablesMoney Jar Labels for KidsPrint these money jar labels to help your child learn to manage and save his allowance money. Cut and paste the labels onto jars or envelopes to encourage kids to save, donate, invest, and spend their "fun money" wisely.
- Addition and Subtraction PrintablesPlay MoneyPrint this play money to help kids learn to count and manage dollars and cents! Cut out the realistic bills and coins for hours of math-related fun.
- Behavior Checklists and Charts PrintablesWe Can!™ Screen Time ChartPrint this weekly screen-time log to see how much time your kids spend in front of a screen each day, presented by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's We Can!™ program to boost children's activity level and nutrition. Remember that kids need at least 60 minutes of physical activity most if not all days of the week.
- Christmas Activities PrintablesPin the Star on the Christmas TreePrint this fun Christmas game to play with your kids and family! Hang the picture of the tree (page 1) on the wall, and cut out the stars (page 2) for players to pin on the tree, like the classic game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
- Thanksgiving PrintablesPin the Feathers on the TurkeyPrint this fun Thanksgiving game to play with your kids and family! Hang the picture of the turkey (page 1) on the wall, and cut out the colorful feathers (page 2) for players to pin on the turkey, like the classic game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Also try our Pin the Hat on the Pilgrim game.
- Thanksgiving PrintablesPin the Hat on the PilgrimLooking for a fun Thanksgiving game to play with your kids? Hang the picture of the pilgrim (page 1) on the wall, and cut out the hats (page 2) for players to pin on the pilgrim, like the classic game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Also try our Pin the Feathers on the Turkey game.
- Fall PrintablesFall Fun To-Do ListCelebrate the cooler weather with this printable checklist of fun fall activities. Print it out to hang on your fridge, and check each one off as you go along!
- Parenting Tools PrintablesBack-to-School ChecklistDon't forget a thing! Print off and follow this list to make sure your family is ready for back-to-school, and check each off as you go along.
- Mother's Day PrintablesTrophy Printable Mother's Day CardAward your mom the prize for "Best Mom Ever" with this cool printable Mother's Day card!
- Mother's Day PrintablesMama Bear Printable Mother's Day CardShow your Mama Bear you care with this cute printable Mother's Day card!
- Mother's Day Printables"Love You Bunches, Grandma" Printable Mother's Day CardCelebrate your special grandma with this flowery printable Mother's Day card!