Paper Christmas Tree Craft
Editor’s Note: We know raising kids can be hard. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life easier with the latest and greatest parenting advice and products. We wanted to let you know that if you chose to purchase one of the items featured in this post, we may receive a small commission for it.
During the holiday rush sometimes you just need to occupy your children long enough to check off the last of your to-do list. This craft involves very little prep, and chances are you have most of the materials already around the house. It is simple enough that even young children can participate independently. Plus, it’s an excellent use of wrapping paper or tissue paper scraps from all of your holiday present wrapping.
- Fold your construction paper lengthwise in half and cut out a tree shape.
- Keep the tree folded in half and hole punch various holes all over.
- Present the tree and an assortment of small pieces of tissue paper to your child with a glue stick.
- If needed, help your child cover each hole with a colored piece of tissue paper.
- Hang in a window and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to keep the kids entertained this holiday season? Check out our 12 Days of Fun (and Cheap!) Christmas Activities for Kids and Families.
Pin this Christmas craft for later when your little ones are ready to create: