- How Safe Is Your Home?
- Smoke Inhalation: How to Avoid It and How to Treat It
- Smoke Alarms: How to Install and Maintain Them
- Stopping Fires Before They Start
- Clearing the Smoke After a Fire
- Household Fire Hazards
- Electrical Fires
- Keep Your Chimney Clean
- How to Build a Fire
- Preventing Chimney Fires
- Preventing Kitchen Fires
- Fire Safety
- Fire Hats and Boots: Practicing Capital Letters
- Freddie the Firefighter
- Kids and Secondhand Smoke
According to the American Red Cross, fire kills more Americans than all natural disasters combined, and 80 percent of those fire deaths occur in residences. Teach your children smart fire-safety tips and what to do in an emergency.