Our Favorite Baby Boy Gifts of 2022
Editor’s Note: We know raising kids can be hard. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life easier with the latest and greatest parenting advice and products. We wanted to let you know that if you chose to purchase one of the items featured in this post, we may receive a small commission for it.
Whether you’re headed to a shower or just want to spoil a new baby boy, gift giving can be tricky. Two things to look out for while shopping for a new baby is practicality and sentimentality. Gifts with sentimental value will appeal to parents and can hold lasting meaning as a baby grows up. On the other hand purchasing toys that will challenge and engage babies developmentally is another great option.
If you already know the new baby’s name, you can find all kinds of special personalized options, but even if you don’t there are sentimental options that will still be just as meaningful. Below you will find a list of our favorite best sellers for baby boy gifts.
Our Top Picks
- Best Personalized Gift Option: Wooden Personalized Name Puzzle at Amazon
- Best Developmental Gift Option: Fat Brain Dimpl Baby Toy at Amazon
- Best Inexpensive Gift Option: Baby Banana Training Toothbrush at Amazon
- Best Practical Gift Option: Baby Care Play Mat at Amazon
- Best Custom Keepsake Gift Option: Baby’s First Handprint Ornament at Amazon
- Best Memory Gift Option: As You Grow Memory Book
- Best Grow with Me Option: One Two Squeeze Baby Blocks
- Best Sensory Gift Option: KimBird 3 in 1 Baby Jump Rocking Chair
- Best Comfort Gift Option: Boppy Original Newborn Lounger
- Best Gift Option for Organized Parents: Personalized Wood Toy Box
- Best 1st Birthday Gift Option: My First Year Frame
- Best Teething Gift Option: Baby Bandana Drool Bibs
- Best Gift for Sentimental Parents: Baby Keepsake Box
- Best Educational Gift Option: Wooden Activity Cube
- Best Option for On-the-Go Parents: BABYSEATER Portable Playard
Factors to Consider When Purchasing Baby Gifts for Boys
- Practicality: Newborns might not be able to do much, but after the first few months babies grow and develop rapidly. Look for gifts that will provide lasting educational value and will grow developmentally with each baby boy through various stages. Please always keep in mind age recommendations and safety warnings.
- Sentimentality: Parents are sure to love keepsakes that help commemorate milestones their baby boy will rapidly travel through. As children grow up they will be able to look back fondly on their early years with sentimental gifts that celebrate the fleeting stage of being a baby.