Homemade snow globes are a great winter and holiday art activity for your preschooler.
- Small baby food jar with lid
- Glue gun
- Small toys or ornaments that fit into the jar
- Gold or silver glitter
- 1/4-inch ribbon
- Using a hot glue gun, glue ornaments or small toys to the inside of a baby food jar lid; allow to dry.
- Have your child fill the jar with water, and add gold or silver glitter.
- Place the lid on the jar tightly, and glue ribbon to the edge of the lid to seal it. Show your child how to shake up a snowstorm inside the jar.