Cut out green and white St. Patrick's Day shamrocks, punch a hole in them, and have your toddler string them into a necklace.
- Green and white construction paper
- Hole punch
- Shoelaces, ribbon, or yarn for stringing
- Cut several sizes of shamrocks from green and white construction paper.
- Punch a hole in the top of each shamrock.
- Give your child a shoelace (or length of ribbon, or yarn with masking tape wrapped on each end) and show him how to string the shamrocks to make a Saint Patrick's Day necklace.