In this St. Patrick's Day game, you must try not to get caught with the potato when the leprechaun yells "Shamrock!"
Table of contents
This game is best played with five or more players.
- Have the players sit cross-legged in a circle.
- One player sits in the middle of the circle; this player is the leprechaun.
- The leprechaun starts the game by throwing a potato to one of the players in the circle.
- The leprechaun then closes her eyes and keeps them closed while the potato is passed among the players in the circle.
- After the potato has been passed for a while, the leprechaun shouts, "Shamrock!" and opens her eyes.
- The player holding the potato at that moment leaves the circle and is out of the game.
- Play continues until only one player is left in the circle.
- That player is the winner and gets to be the leprechaun for the next game.
- Keep playing until each player has had a turn as the leprechaun.