When spring has sprung, so have the baby ducklings. Have some fun and make your own!
Spring has sprung, and so have the baby ducklings. Have some fun hatching your own!
- A two-cup section from an egg carton (with the sections still attached)
- Construction Paper
- Feathers, beads, or other decorations
- Bend the egg carton cups towards each other, rim to rim (making an oval shape).
- Glue the cups together to form the duck's body.
- Cut out a bill and feet from the construction paper.
- Glue the feet and bill to the duckling's body.
- Add feathers, beads for eyes, or other decorations to your ducklings!