In this drama activity, children act out scenes using only their shadows behind a sheet.
- Thick tape or thumb tacks
- White sheet
- Portable light
- Dark room
- Hang up the sheet in a way that doesn't damage the wall or ceiling.
- Put the light behind the sheet.
- Turn off the lights and act out a play between the sheet and the light.
- Get a few family members or friends to be the audience and see if they can guess what play you are acting out.
- The audience might want to try acting as well!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.