In this outdoor activity, you and your child will be tossing sponges at a chalk bull's-eye on the ground.
- 15 to 20 minutes
- Variety of hand-sized sponges
- Bucket of water
- Draw a target on outdoor pavement.
- Soak the sponges in the bucket of water and toss them into the center of the target.
- Play until the bull's-eye is erased.
- Draw the target on a wall for a different throwing experience.
- Alternate turns for 2 throws, letting the child keep track of who is up next.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.