- 10 to 15 minutes
- Long mailing tube with the plastic ends removed
- A few small plastic or metal cars
Not only does this game challenge concentration and motor coordination, but it also holds a surprise reward when the car zips out the other end. Hold the tube slightly elevated on one side and pass small metal cars through it, one at a time. Your child will love watching the cars go in one side and come out the other.
- You hold the tube and let your child put the cars in.
- Count the cars out loud as you put them in.
- Cover both ends and shake the tube, asking your child where the cars are.
- Put a bucket or box at the end of the tube so the cars roll into it.
- Brace the tube against a chair so the cars can fly out the end.
Was this article helpful?