This activity gives your child an opportunity to explore force and motion through balloons.
- 5 to 10 minutes
- Package of balloons
- This activity helps your child to explore force and motion. Inflate the balloons and tie them off with the string.
- Suspend them from the ceiling just low enough to be reached, and hit them gently with the palm of the hand.
- Try to move the balloons by blowing them.
- Hit the balloons using only the head.
- Put your hands behind your back and walk through the balloons, letting them brush your faces.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.