Soap crayons get your toddler clean, and are fun to write with in the tub.
These are fun to write with in the tub or to use when washing little hands.Materials
- 1 1/2 cup pure soap powder (Ivory Snow)
- Food coloring
- 1/2 cup water
- Small containers or ice cube tray
- Mix water and soap powder together.
- Add enough food coloring to get the color you want.
- If you'd like more than one color, divide the mixure into two or three small containers before adding food coloring.
- Pour the colored soap into a small container (empty plastic film canisters work well) or an ice cube tray, or mold it into crayon shapes and let harden before using.