Your toddler can use a rolled piece of corrugated cardboard as a stamp to create flower-like shapes.
- Corrugated cardboard
- Tape or rubber band
- Liquid tempera paint
- Construction paper
- Cut a strip of corrugated cardboard about 6 inches by 10 inches. Make sure the corrugated ridges run parallel to the 6-inch sides.
- Place the cardboard on the table in front of you, smooth side up.
- Starting with a 6-inch side, roll up the cardboard tightly. Make sure the corrugated ridges end up on the outside of the roll.
- Secure the roll with tape or a rubber band.
- Dip the end of the cardboard roll into the paint and press onto paper to make a flowerlike print.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.