Using a precut wood shape, your child can create a message clip as a gift for a favorite adult.
- Precut wood shape
- Clear acrylic spray
- Spring-style clothespin
- Acrylic paints
- Magnetic strip
- Permanent black marker
- Glue gun
- Buy an appropriate precut wood shape (for example, an apple shape for a teacher) from a craft store.
- Have your child paint the shape with acrylic paints and let it dry completely.
- Add words with a permanent black marker.
- Finish the shape with clear acrylic spray.
- Attach a clothespin to the front of the shape and a magnetic strip to the back with a glue gun.
- The message clip will adhere to any metal surface and can hold messages, recipes, to-do lists, photos, and more.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.