The Top 22 Best Gifts for Twin Babies
Editor’s Note: We know raising kids can be hard. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your life easier with the latest and greatest parenting advice and products. We wanted to let you know that if you chose to purchase one of the items featured in this post, we may receive a small commission for it.
Do you know someone expecting twins? Or are you looking for the best twin baby products for yourself? We’ve looked at various product categories and compared all of the important details and specs to find the best gifts for twin babies.
Giving birth to and raising twins is a one-of-a-kind experience, and the bond twin siblings share is even more special. While in the womb, some twin babies interact with each other as early as 14 weeks by reaching out or laying head to head. Plus, toddler twins have even been known to develop their own language to communicate with one another that only they understand. Twins really are remarkable!
While all new moms need help, twin moms could use a little extra help and pampering. Aside from extra nighttime feedings and bath times, they will also be going through double the diapers and have to wash double the laundry. Any additional clothes or baby gear is helpful, although it’s important to keep in mind that not all parents of twins require or even want duplicates of everything. For example, while babies need their own car seat, moms probably want to carry only one diaper bag and might choose to keep both babies in the same bed while they’re younger.
Do you have a friend or family member expecting twins? Or maybe you have a couple of buns in the oven, yourself! These top gift ideas for twin babies will help expectant parents of multiples feel ready for both of the new arrivals.
What to Consider When Purchasing Gifts for Twins
- Price: Parents will be purchasing two of almost everything moving forward for twins, which can get pricey. Help in any department will definitely be appreciated!
- Grows With The Babies: Again, keep price in mind when purchasing in relation to how long you or the parents will actually be able to use a product.
- Practicality: Is this something the parents and babies will be using every day, or at least a few times a week? Parents will definitely appreciate the sentiment of cute outfits, but keep the practicality of must-have items in mind, too.
- Hands-Free: One baby can be difficult enough to manage, let alone two! Any products which encourage or assist in keeping the parents hands-free is a total win.
- Functionality: Can the product double as something else in the future? Does it pack away and store easily?
How We Chose Our Favorites
We considered items from various categories, including travel, feeding, and entertainment, and compared all of the important details and specs to narrow down the list to the best of the best. Take a look:
Our Top Picks
- Best At-Home Entertainment for Twins: Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- Best Outfit Choice For Twins: Twinstuff Identical Twin Onesies
- Best Active Stroller for Twins: Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller
- Best For Breastfeeding Moms: The TWIN Z Nursing Pillow
- Best For Capturing Memories: Kute ‘n’ Koo Premium Fleece Milestone Twin Baby Blanket
- Best Blanket for Cuddling Twins: Angel Dear Cuddle Twin Set
- Best For Shopping with Twins: Love&Go Twin Double Shopping Cart Cover
- Best For Traveling With Twins: TwinGo Carrier - Air Model
- Best Bassinet For Twins: Baby Trend Go Lite Twins Nursery Center
- Best For Dinnertime with Twins: Brezza Baby Food Maker Set
- Best Keepsake for Twins: Baby Mushroom Baby Handprint & Footprint Keepsake Kit
- Best Bib To Protect Baby’s Clothes: Twinstuff Womb Mates Twins Baby Bibs
- Best Towel Set for Bathtime: Simple Joys by Carter’s Unisex 8-Piece Bath Set
- Best Diaper Bag for Twins: BabbleRoo Diaper Bag Backpack
- Best Car Seat for Twins: Doona Infant Car Seat and Stroller
- Best Swaddle Sack for Twins: SwaddleMe Original Swaddle
- Best Pajamas for Twins: Gerber 4-Pack Sleep ‘N Play Footie Pajamas
- Best Gift Set to Pamper Twins and Moms: Aveeno Baby Mommy & Me Daily Bathtime Gift Set
- Best Book for Twins: Tickle & Main We Are Twins Book Set
- Best Picture Frame for Twins: Kate Posh Twice the Smiles Twin Picture Frame
- Best Sensory Toys for Twins: Infantino Sensory Balls, Blocks & Buddies
- Best Personalized Gift for Twins: Berry Bebe Personalized Baby Blanket