Pitch us your article idea in 150 words or less using the email address below. If we like it, we will contact you about publishing the full article.
Don’t forget to include any previous writing credentials you may have.
In return, you will receive a byline and publicity for your piece.
What We're Looking For
We publish content that is supportive and uplifting for the parents who come to our site.
In particular, we are looking for
1) articles on the best vacation spots in your area for summer
2) personal essays on parenting or birthing choices you have made, or adversities you've overcome as a parent Please note that we do not take a stance on any controversial issues, including breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding, politically charged issues or working vs. stay-at-home moms/dads.
Email your pitch to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas!
FamilyEducation.com is a global leader in providing top-notch parenting information to our readers, and high-quality work is important to us. Please familiarize yourself with our site, and keep your voice consistent with the approachable, informational, supportive tone that we strive for in every piece we publish.
- Please include the topic of your pitch in the subject line of your email. We are happy to consider you if we know what you're pitching!
- We would love to get back to each and every pitch, but we get so many! We will only respond if we would like to move forward with your article. Please, no follow-up emails.
- We will only consider pieces that are not published anywhere else.
Note: By submitting your piece to FamilyEducation.com, you agree to allow FamilyEducation to publish your piece on their site and its sister sites, TeacherVision, Fact Monster and Infoplease, indefinitely, and to promote it via their various social channels. You are also giving FamilyEducation permission to use your piece in any promotional or sales-related content we create. By submitting, you acknowledge that your piece is original and has not been published anywhere else.