Get a technical overview on how to use FamilyEducation's RSS feeds.
RSS Feed Components
- A short heading for the feed
- Uses channel for link target
- example: Family Education - Daily Activities for Toddlers
- A descriptive subtitle for the feed
- example: Discover a new activity each day to enjoy with your toddler from the Editors at FamilyEducation.
- Combines the channel name with a short summary of that day's content
- Uses item for link target
- example: Aug 9: Car Wash
- Has a longer summary of the content
- Not all items have descriptions
- example: This outdoor activity teaches your toddler how to wash her riding toys, and is great for a hot day.
|Channel Subscription||Example Content|