Children can build their vocabulary with this game, which asks them to link their word to the previous person's word in the chain.
- This game requires two or more players.
- Think of a category, such as animals.
- The first player says a word that fits the category, such as cat.
- The next player says another animal name that begins with the last letter of the first player's word, such as tiger.
- The next word would then begin with r, and so on. End the game when players begin to repeat words.