- Pennies, beads, or small rocks
- A wall
- Start this game by drawing boundaries next to a wall and away from it, about four feet apart and six feet long.
- Draw another line at the top of the playing area.
- To start the game, the first player stands behind the line and throws a penny against the wall.
- The next player throws his or her penny against the wall and tries to hit the other player's penny.
- If he or she succeeds, that player takes both pennies.
- The player who has just won pitches the next penny.
- The game is continued until one player winds up with all the pennies.