Follow these instructions to set up a Frisbee golf course using only boxes, sticks, and rocks!
This game requires two or more players.
- Boxes, sticks, rocks, and so on
- Markers or index cards
- One Frisbee or gallon ice cream pail lid per player
- Pen or pencil
- Set up a Frisbee golf course using boxes, sticks, rocks, and so on as "holes."
- Number the holes consecutively by writing on them or attaching numbered index cards to them.
- Number each Frisbee as well and give one to each player.
- Have the players take turns throwing their Frisbees at the first hole.
- Tell the players whether their Frisbees must land in the hole (if it's a box) or on it (if it's a stick or rock).
- Count and record how many throws it takes each player to get her Frisbee to the hole.
- When all the players have completed the first hole, move on to the second.
- Continue playing this way until all the players have completed the course.
- The player with the lowest score at the end of the course is the winner.