· Large picture of a witch, preferably with a wart already on it
· A paper wart for each player with his or her name on it
How to play:
1. If the picture of the witch does not already have a wart on it, draw one.
2. Hang the witch on a wall or a door where there is lots of space around it.
3. When it is a player's turn, blindfold the child and give her the wart with a piece of tape stuck on it.
4. Spin the player around (not too fast!) and tell her to stick the wart on the witch's nose.
The player whose wart is closest to the real one is the winner!