Help your child develop math skills with these household counting assignments.
- Give your child the opportunity to develop math skills in her everyday world.
- Count everything with your child: steps as you climb them, toys as you pick them up, cups as you set the table.
- Take your child on household counting assignments.
- You can count the number of doors in your house (including closets).
- Count out loud with your child as you match napkins to place mats, forks to spoons, and so on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.