These alphabet journal activities are perfect to try with your preschooler on a rainy day.
- Small notebook or loose sheets of paper
- Crayons or markers
- Old magazines
- Photos of friends and family (optional)
- This is a long-term project that is great for rainy afternoons.
- Help your child print a letter of the alphabet on each page of a small notebook, or use loose sheets of plain or colored paper.
- Your child can draw a picture of something that begins with that letter, cut pictures from old magazines and glue them onto each page, or use photographs of friends and family members.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.