In this carnival game, your child must try to throw a penny into the floating tub.
- Dishpan, baby bathtub, or kiddie pool
- Open plastic container
- Fill a dishpan, baby bathtub, or kiddie pool halfway with water.
- Place an open plastic container carefully on top of the water so that it floats.
- Have each player stand three feet from the dishpan, tub, or pool.
- Give each player the same number of pennies.
- Have the players take turns tossing pennies at the floating container.
- Award a point for each penny that lands in the container.
- The player with the most points after all the pennies have been tossed is the winner.
- A child playing alone can keep track of how many pennies land in the container in a row.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.