This card game works best with two to four children, and involves matching suits and numbers.
- Deck of playing cards
- Two players can play this game, but it works best with three or four.
- Deal seven cards facedown to each player and place the remainder of the deck facedown on the table.
- The first player places one of his cards faceup on the table. The player to his left must play a card that matches it in number or suit.
- If the player to the left cannot do so, he must draw one card at a time from the deck until he gets and plays a matching card.
- Play continues with the next player to the left and so on.
- The game ends when one player has no cards left in his hand.
- If the last card in the deck is drawn before the game ends, reshuffle the played cards and continue the game until one player runs out of cards.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.