Here's a fun indoor activity for your preschooler. Set up his own barber shop.
- Empty hair spray bottle filled with water
- Shaving cream
- Popsicle stick or old credit card
- Help your child set up a barber shop.
- Give him brushes, combs, an empty hair spray bottle filled with water, and shaving cream.
- A wooden Popsicle stick or an old credit card can be used as a razor.
- Use a towel to wipe off shaving cream and water.
- Take turns being the barber.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.