Make a gingerbread person with your preschooler -- without all the calories.
- Thin cardboard or brown construction paper
- Pen or marker
- Lace, ribbon, fabric scraps
- Pieces of cereal, small candy, or licorice
- Draw the outline of a gingerbread girl or boy on thin cardboard or brown construction paper.
- Your child can cut it out and dress it by gluing bits of lace and ribbon or scraps of fabric onto the figure.
- Make a face out of cereal or candy.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.