Create rainbow crayons for your child by melting together crayons of different colors.
Create rainbow crayons by melting together crayons of different colors.Time
- 15 to 30 minutes
- Muffin tin
- Old broken crayons
- Muffin paper liners
- Why settle for coloring with one color when you can have the excitement of using several at a time? Line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- Put several peeled crayons in the cups until they are about half full. You can mix colors or keep them separate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put the tins in for about 10 minutes or until the crayons melt.
- Remove and let cool before peeling off the paper.
- Make batches with just light or dark colors.
- Make custom crayons with just your favorite colors.
- Make batches with similar colors like pinks and reds.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.