The summer may be winding down but here is a fun craft to treasure your favorite beach memories.
Preserve your beach memories by making seashell magnets for your fridge. Putting them together is easy, and you can use any type of shell you find in the sand.
Seashell Magnets Craft
- Small dried or silk flowers
- Magnetic strips
- Low temperature glue gun
- In the opening of each seashell, arrange the flowers until you’re happy with the outcome.
- Using the glue gun, carefully secure the flowers inside the shell.
- Cut the magnetic strip to fit the back of the seashell.
- Glue the magnetic strip on the back of the seashell.
- Let the glue dry.
Now your child has created beautiful seashell magnets that will remind you of sunny days by the seashore all year long!
For more beach-themed crafts, visit familyeducation.com