Crayon Color Wheel Craft
For this craft, you will need:
- Bits of Crayons in an assortment of colors
- A clean, empty tuna can, or other shallow can
- Remove the paper wrappers from the broken bits of Crayon.
- Place the broken bits into the tuna can. Make sure you cover the entire bottom of the can and all the pieces are touching the bottom.
- Using your tongs, place the tuna can on your stove on low heat until the bits of crayon melt together. Stay with the can the entire time it’s on the stove and do not leave children unattended during this step.
- Once the Crayon bits have melted together, remove the can from the heat and set it aside to cool – at least one hour.
- Once it’s cooled flip the can over and gently tap the bottom until your color wheel pops free.
Your broken bits now have new life!
For more easy kid crafts, visit FamilyEducation.com/entertainment-activities/activities-crafts.