A toilet paper roll and some paper make a simple kazoo for your toddler to enjoy.
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Thin paper (newspaper works well)
- White glue
- Hole punch
- Punch a hole in the side of the empty toilet paper roll as far from the end as the punch will reach.
- Cut a square of paper large enough to cover one end of the roll.
- Coat the edge of the roll with glue and press it firmly onto the square of paper.
- Leave the roll standing on the paper until the glue is completely dry.
- If you like, your child can decorate his kazoo with crayons, markers, or stickers.
To play the kazoo, show your child how to put his mouth against the open end of the kazoo and hum.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.