Psychologist and Licensed Educational Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Reena is a well-known Parenting Expert, Positive Psychologist, and Licensed Educational Board Certified Behavior Analyst. For more than 20 years, Reena B. Patel, LEP, BCBA has had the privilege of working with families and children supporting all aspects of education and positive wellness.
Reena has worked with developing children and children with exceptional needs, supporting their academic, behavioral, and social development. She is the Founder and CEO of AutiZm & More, which serves to help children and their families embed positive behavior strategies across home, school, and community settings. Reena offers virtual mental health wellness workshops, and through her private practice guides parents, health professionals, families, and educators on positive parenting techniques, educational interventions, and practical solutions.
- M.Sc., Educational Psychology & School Counseling, Loyola Marymount University
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Riverside
- B.C.B.A., Applied Behavior Analysis, Penn State University
- Published author of two children's books, My Friend Max: A Story About a Friend with Autism (2018), and Winnie & Her Worries (2018).
- Nominated for San Diego Magazine’s “Woman of the Year” (2019)
FamilyEducation Area of Expertise
Reena is one of FamilyEducation's experts, fact-checking articles relating to autism and neurodiversity in children.