- Index cards
- Pen or pencil
- On index cards, write down twenty sentences like the following: Look, a cat climbed through the window!, I have to go to the toilet, Can you believe what Alice did?, etc.
- Decide on a scene to act out like: going to the zoo, riding horses, sitting in school, attending a wedding, etc.
- Place the sentence cards face down on the floor where you will be acting out the scene.
- Begin acting out the skit and whenever someone feels like it, pick up a card and read what it says.
- The sentences always sound funny because they are completely off the subject!
- Make new sentences and play again.