- 30 to 40 minutes
- Clean Styrofoam meat tray
- Ballpoint pen
- Empty paper towel roll
- Piece of cardboard
- Ink stamping pad
- Tracing paper
- To personalize notes and papers you can make customized designer stamps. Mark your design on tracing paper and put the paper, printed side down, on a clean Styrofoam meat tray.
- Trace hard over the design with a ballpoint pen to leave an impression in the Styrofoam.
- Cut out the area around the ballpoint imprint on the Styrofoam to use as your stamp.
- Glue a piece of cardboard to the back cut the same size as the new stamp to make it stiff, and glue on a small piece of paper towel roll for a handle.
- Let it dry thoroughly and cover the stamp with ink from the pad to print on paper or note cards.
- Use the same technique to make your own holiday cards.
- Print place cards for dinner.