- Light colored pillowcase (new or used)
- Fabric paint or markers
- Large piece of cardboard
- Decide what you want to paint on your pillowcase.
- Put the piece of cardboard inside where the pillow usually goes. It sometimes helps to have the fabric pulled tight over the cardboard, so you may have to do the painting in sections if the cardboard is small.
- Have fun painting your design.
- Let it dry, then have an adult iron over the finished pillowcase with a medium hot iron to set the paint.
- Wash before using.