Give the dad in your life a hand-painted frame to make lasting memories.
Here's how to make a Father's Picture Frame:
- An unfinished empty frame
- Craft paint
- Sponge paint brush
- Foam shapes
- Glue gun
- A picture of father and child
- Remove glass and backing from frame and lay it on newspaper or other surface.
- Paint the entire frame and let it dry overnight.
- Experiment with placement of shapes until you are happy with the layout.
- Use glue gun to secure shapes on frame. Warning: Please don't let children handle glue gun.
- Let the glue dry.
- Place the glass and your picture in the frame.
- Secure the back to the frame and you're done!