- U.S. CitiesSan Francisco, CaliforniaHow much do you know about the foggy city? ...Elizabeth Olson
- Olympic GamesOlympic CitiesDo you know your facts about Olympic cities? Take this quiz and find out! ...John Gettings
- Maps PrintablesU.S. Map with State CapitalsThis U.S. map with state capitals is an great way to teach your students about the fifty states and their capitals. Also, this printable map of the U.S. will help your students understand the position and location of the capital cities of each st...
- U.S. CitiesNew York CityHow much do you know about the Big Apple? ...Elizabeth Olson
- U.S. CitiesGeographical StereotypesSee how much you know about these U.S. cities and their stereotypes in this quiz. ...Dan Shafto
- U.S. CitiesNew Orleans, LouisianaTest your knowledge about the history and culture of the Big Easy. ...Elizabeth Olson
- Choosing a NamePut Your Baby on the Map! Top 12 City-Inspired Baby NamesOh, the places your baby will go — with a baby name inspired by a city or place from around the globe. From Austin to Sydney, these geographical boys' and girls' names sure sound stately, or worldly! Everyone from David and Victoria Beckham to ...Erin Dower
ABCmouse.com offers a full, award-winning online curriculum for kids ages 2-8. Try it free for 30 days!
- U.S. CitiesFun facts about ChicagoTest your knowledge of the Windy City. ...Dana J. Quigley
- U.S. CitiesFun Facts About Boston, MassachusettsHow much do you know about the history and culture of Boston, Massachusetts? ...Dana J. Quigley
- U.S. CitiesHouston LandmarksHome to over 2.2 million people, Houston is the nation's fourth-largest city. This bustling commercial and cultural hub boasts many famous museums, works of architecture, and landmarks. Follow the slideshow to learn more. ...Dana J. Quigley<br>Photographs by Carol M. Highsmith
- Maps PrintablesNew Jersey State Map with CapitalBlank outline map of New Jersey with state capital. ...
- U.S. CitiesLandmarks of BostonNo city in the U.S. is richer in historical associations than Boston, and no city has retained more of its original buildings as memorials to America's past. Yet modern architecture and industry have flourished alongside the historical in Boston,...Dana J. Quigley. Photographs by Carol M. Highsmith.
- U.S. CitiesA Tour of New OrleansInfluenced by French colonization, jazz culture, and Cajun cuisine, New Orleans is a unique U.S. city bursting with rhythm and tradition. Although it's best known for music, nightlife, and its Mardi Gras festival, New Orleans also boasts an abund...Liz Olson<br>Photographs by Carol M. Highsmith
- U.S. CitiesChicago LandmarksChicago, a major Great Lakes port, is the commercial, financial, industrial, and cultural hub of the Midwest. The bustling city, the most populous in Illinois with a population of about 3 million, is known for its architecture. Follow the slidesh...Dana J. Quigley<br>Photographs by Carol M. Highsmith
- U.S. StatesState CapitalsHow much do you know about the state capitals? Take this quiz and find out. ...Mike Morrison
- Book FinderBook FinderFind our top picks for the best books of the year!familyeducation editors
- U.S. CitiesSan Francisco LandmarksA city rich in culture and diversity, San Francisco sits on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Millions have entered San Francisco Bay in search of the American dream, bringing with them food, music, and customs from around the world. Known...Liz Olson<br>Photographs by Carol M. Highsmith