This valentine frame is a fun and simple way to remind someone that you love them.
- Candy hearts
- Photos of person sending the valentine
- Paint or markers
- Large popsicle sticks
- Construction paper
- Glue the popsicle sticks together in a square to make the frame.
- Cut out a peice of construction paper to fit into the frame.
- Paint or color the popsicle sticks the color of your choice.
- Glue candy hearts around the frame for decoration.
- Glue your picture, or a loved one's picture, into the center of the frame.
- Glue ribbon on the back of the frame for easy hanging.