Share the love with your kids by making this decorative Valentine's craft.
- One 6"x8" red construction paper
- One 6"x8" white construction paper
- One 1"x18" strip red construction paper
- Glue and scissors
- Other materials you wish to decorate the valentine border
- Fold the red and white peices of construction paper in half, widthwise.
- Hold together and cut and round off the corners of the open ends.
- Lay open on the desk, one on top of the other, cross and fold back together. This will form the heart shape.
- Glue the peices together, but make sure not to paste it closed.
- Glue ends of the handle to the top of the heart, in the center.
- Decorate using crayons, stickers, markers, tissue paper, scrap paper, or doilies if desiered.