- Box lids, no more than 1" deep
- Scraps of paper, different colors, textures
- Scraps of yarn, string, or ribbon
- Glue and scissors
- Paper doilies
- Cut the paper doilies in half and glue them around the edge of the inside of the box to make a frame for the shadow box.
- Using various kinds of paper, make a background on the bottom of the box. Before adding details, write a message with yarn, paper, markers, or anything else.
- Add any sort of detail desigred such as pop-out hearts, springs, and picutres. Things can e hung in the box with string or thread.