This is a fun, active game for four or more players. Play it on a carpeted floor to prevent slips and falls.
- One sheet of green construction paper per player
- Tape or string
- Cut one large shamrock shape from each sheet of paper.
- Mark a start and finish line with tape or string.
- Have players form pairs. One player in each pair stands at the starting line.
- Place one shamrock shape in front of each player at the starting line.
- Give another shamrock to the player in each pair who's not at the starting line.
- At your signal, each player at the starting line hops with her feet together onto the shamrock in front of her.
- The player's partner then places the other shamrock in front of the hopping player.
- The hopping player then hops onto the second shamrock while her partner moves the other shamrock in front of her.
- Players continue moving shamrocks and hopping onto them in this way until one pair moves both of its shamrocks across the finish line.