Follow the directions in this activity to help your child work on a jigsaw puzzle.
- 20 to 30 minutes at a time
- 50- to 100-piece jigsaw puzzle
Work on a surface that is protected from traffic and where the project can be left undisturbed over several days.
- Invite others to participate and help out.
- Celebrate with all participants when the puzzle is finished.
- Designate a certain time of the day or day of the week to work on it together.
- Add music and a healthy snack to enhance the experience.