Your child can create an impressive fireworks picture using scouring pads, paint, and black construction paper. .
Table of contents
- 3 plastic scouring pads (1 for each color)
- Red, white, and blue liquid tempera paint
- Black construction paper
- Pour the paint into three flat containers.
- Dip a plastic scouring pad into one of the paint containers and press it onto a piece of black construction paper. (Encourage your child to press gently rather than pound his scouring pad onto the paper.)
- Continue dipping and pressing, using all three colors to create an Independence Day fireworks picture.