Here are some excellent tips to help you have a great stargazing trip with your kids.
- Astronomy book (optional)
- Flashlight (optional)
- Snack (optional)
- Let your kids stay up later than usual on a clear summer evening.
- When it's really dark, go outside and look at the stars.
- If you live in a city, the city lights may make it hard to see the starlight, so drive to the country if you can.
- Bring a blanket, lie on your backs, and look at the constellations.
- If you like, bring an astronomy book, a flashlight, and a snack as well.