Here is all the information you need to plan an early morning breakfast in the park with your children.
Our family often has picnic lunches and dinners at the beach, but I hadn't thought of having breakfast in the park until a friend suggested it. What a great idea for early risers-and you'll definitely beat the crowds!Materials
- Breakfast foods
- Blanket or tablecloth
- Hot cocoa
- The night before your outing, pack up everything you'll need.
- Your meal may be as simple as cereal, milk, and juice or may include pancakes or bacon and eggs.
- Bring a plastic tablecloth if you plan to sit at a picnic table or a blanket if you'll be sitting on the ground.
- Mornings are often cool, so don't forget to bring sweatshirts and hot cocoa, too.
- If planning a breakfast at the park requires more energy than you've got, how about inviting another family to your place for breakfast?